28th November 2020

CISSBURY RING: Big influx of Reed Buntings on Cissbury around Flint Mines - very mobile but must be at least 25-30. Chaffinches & Yellowhammers also increased & 15+ Redwing. Nick and Claire Oliver

GORING-BY-SEA: Nice flock of 15 Magpies in trees opposite my house, Goring-by-Sea this morning and 5 Long-tailed Tits in garden. John Feest via SOS

GORING GAP: An early evening stroll from the flat to Goring Gap produced a stunning sunset but the biggest surprise was when Sophie spotted a Bat Sp. foraging over the beach at sunset. I was really annoyed, I didn't have my detector with me which would've enabled identification, it certainly felt rare! Gareth James and Sophie Loydell

SALVINGTON: 2 Blackcaps on Half moon Lane. Also a couple of small groups of Redwings around the cemetery area. Nick Bond